The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Awe, poor guy

Brian and I woke up around 2:30am to Brandon crying. I walked in his room to a crib full of his dinner. Brian came in and cleaned him up and held him while I cleaned his crib. i held him for a bit, gave him some water and put him back to bed. A couple of minutes later the whole scene happened again. I think by 3:30am we were all back in bed. I am not sure what happened to him but he seems all better today!
Needless to say we are all tired.

3 comments:

Harris Boys said...

poor little guy. hope he's feeling better today!

Bobbi said...

Oh poor Brandon :( I hope he is feeling better. And I hope you got some rest.

The Myers Family said...

ICKY! The good part is that you went in and checked on him. I'm guilty of one day(when Hannah had JUST turned 2) of not going in to check and finding her all drenched in yucky puke the next morning..of course i never heard her cry..so i'm not sure she actually woke up and cried! I felt horrible!

I hope your poor babies get to feeling better asap..we're going through the same thing. I feel soo bad for them!
Brenda