The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Early Thanksgiving

Some of my family came down from West Texas for an early Thanksgiving. We had a great time hanging out and visiting ven though the boys were going through diapers every hour!

John and I spending some time together

My goofy brother



Daddy and John in my dads workshop "the barn"

Brandon getting one of his many diapers changedJohn wanting a snack


Brandon wanting the camera


Mommy climbing the rock wall

Trying out the monkey bars... alot harder these days



my mom trying out the monkey bars.... hehehe

getting ready to eat



resting after eating some snacks

Aunt Nini, John and Big Brandon hanging out

Daddy and Brandon

loving the pop-up igloo tent


swinging






The boys Christmas gift...
Brian hanging out at the picnic table










John wanting outside

Brandon wanting to go for a ride

The Igloo
Granny holding Brandon, he wasnt feeling well!


Granny with John

Doing dishes

new toys









4 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm sorry the boys are still sick! We just went through that too. Miserable! I hope they feel better soon!
PS- Monkey bars are hard!

Harris Boys said...

omg...I LOVE that swingset...the boys will just love playing on it...I adore the swing pics..the boys looked like they were having a GREAT time swinging!

can we come play??

YaYa's Funhouse said...

awesome swing. My daughter in law delivered the twins 11/20. She was on the turbutaline pump...just couldn't get it under control. Luke weighed 3lbs 5oz, Prentiss weighed 3lbs 13oz. Both are doing well now. Everyday is a milestone. check out my blog for updates. Thanks for your encouragement we received through your blog.

Wendy said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! Weren't they just born? WOW--how time flies!!! Looks like they are getting big, and getting into things...Oh, the fun has just begun! You're amazing for keeping up with not only one boy, but two! My hats off to you! Happy Holidays!