The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Update on a change!

So I don't know if I am doing the right thing but I have decided to feed the boys table food before their bottle. It is helping since John is hungry and will try table food and he takes at least 6 ounces of formula if not more. Brandon loves eating table food but he will only take 4 ounces of formula and then has to take a break and eventually gets to 6 ounces and sometimes more. So they are at least getting 24 ounces of formula.

3 comments:

Staci said...

Perfect! That's what we do. I started giving them a little cup of apple water during meal time. I feed them then get them cleaned up about an hour later I put them back in their high chair for milk cup then to bed for their naps since they are still on 2 naps. It works out perfect after breakfast and lunch and dinner.

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's awesome! You're doing great momma! Just keep trying what works for you and the boys!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Sounds awesome! We need to chat sometime soon lady! I miss you! You, Me, and Cassi need to all get on at the same time!