The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2007

Bad Day

Just need to complain and get it out for myself. Today I don't feel pregnant. I don't like this feeling!!! Nothing has happened to make me think something is wrong, no cramping or bleeding but I am worried. I also am wearing maternity clothes and they are all too big and I look gross. I feel gross wearing them because I don't look cute in them. I look like I am wearing baggy clothes and it makes me feel ugly. I thought with twins I would atleast have a good pooch by now to fill out some clothes but I don't and that scares me. It scares me that something is wrong. I just want to know everything is ok with my babies.....

OK, I needed to get that out!

4 comments:

katy said...

I feel your pain, Court. This morning I woke up feeling small and it made me worried that I shouldn't be small right now. But I am sure that everything is great with our babies, and you will grow into those clothes! Don't worry about wearing the baggy clothing, you will start to fill it out in just a couple of weeks, and you will be so cute!

Anonymous said...

Court, I hate to tell you this, but you are going to worry from now on and long past the birth. Having been there I still worry and he is 2. You have to just trust in god and know that he is taking care of you and the babies. I bet in a few weeks you will be posting pics of how cute you look in you new clothes.

Dana said...

Courtney...
This is both a normal and good fear. It shows your maternal instincts are in gear! Your commenters are right, it goes on from here on out. My mom used to say she was going to worry about me even when we are both decrepit. I understand how you feel so just take it a day at a time!

FitzandMolly said...

regarding the wardrobe situation: you won't fit into maternity clothes for a bit longer. buy a pair of ultra-low waist jeans in a size larger than you usually wear. you'll be able to hang your belly out over the low waistband for a while until you need the maternity pants, but you'll feel like you're wearing something cute. also - forever 21 has tons of shirts w/empire waists that are pretty inexpensive.