The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

So what does this mean?

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Another test...

Test Results
Your personality type is ESFJ.
Extraverted (E) 82%
Introverted (I) 18%
Sensing (S) 68%
Intuitive (N) 32%
Feeling (F) 60%
Thinking (T) 40%
Judging (J) 64%
Perceiving (P) 36%

link to this test http://www.kisa.ca/personality/


So am I normal?

Ok, now I know that was an easy question for some of you to answer.... but come on.

3 comments:

katy said...

Of course your normal. :) I, on the other hand, am apparantly not. It turns out that only 1% of the population has my personality type.
That was a fun website, and insightful too!

Sassy Shae said...

Of course you're...normal. :)

Dana said...

Take the test I sent you and tell me if it agrees. I have the sheets that tell you what it all means...