The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

OB Appointment

Well all I have to say is that is was very anti-climatic!!!
We got to hear the babies heartbeats with a doppler so that was different. One baby had a heart rate of 160 and the other was 156. Both very good from what they said. I also have gain 3 pounds up from 114 to 117 and they said that's good too. With a twin pregnancy they want to see more weight gain so I am doing my job. She checked my cervix and said it felt good and that my uterus was looking like i was 14 weeks which is to be expected with twins. So all in all... everything is good.
Bad news.... I don't have another appointment for 3 weeks. I don't know how I will manage. My next appointment is set for August 24th....sounds so far away and I will be 15 weeks and then 3 weeks later we get to find out the sexes of the babies. Can you believe that is 6 weeks we will know what we are having!!! HOW CRAZY

Oh and to top it off.... I have poison ivy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are doing great! Way to go mama!

Dana said...

Hey so don't tell me you get to eat all the chewy SweetTarts you want because of Dr.'s orders!

Poison Ivy! So that's what that was? Better than fleas I guess...

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like all is well on the home front. How on earth did you get poison ivy?

Allison said...

Congratulations!!! It's so fun to read about someone going through what we just went through. It is a great adventure and you and your hubby will be in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! So glad that you are doing great.

Poison ivy?? Where have you been young lady?

LMS

Sassy Shae said...

Poison ivy? How on earth did you manage that? :)