The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Being a MOM

I am still alive and well! I have been with the boys by myself with no help and have done great. It is still very hard and some days are better than others but being a MOM is not as scary as I thought it would be. I want to thank you all for your prayers, advice and encouragement.

Some things about the boys....
John is on gentlease formula now.
John is sitting up better every day.
They are both rolling all over the place.
They both reach for you to pick them up.
They both did great with their cousin who are here visiting.
They both go down at night awake and put themselves to sleep.
They both love their paci's during the day, dont know why they got so attached.
They both are doing wonderful with 2nd foods.
Brandon is talking up a storm (just screaming and fun stuff).
Brandon is loving his sippy cup.

6 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

I'm SO glad that everything is going so well! Hope you have a great weekend and hopefully we'll get to chat some more soon! :)

ash

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Way to go!!

Bobbi said...

I knew you could do it!

Harris Boys said...

YAY...glad everything is going smoothly, it just takes some adjusting, but you'll be a pro before you know it :)

have a great weekend with those cute boys

katy said...

Your boys sound like they are doing perfectly! Congrats on doing so well! I am happy for you all. :)

Jenny B said...

I knew you could do it! I'm glad that everything is going well for you guys!