The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

We are back...

From where you ask? We went to San Antonio from Thursday-Sunday with Brian's family. This was the boys first "real" trip since it was more than an hour and a half away! All I have to say right now since we are all TIRED is that we survived and we had a good time. I will go into more detail with some pictures after a good night sleep since I never got one over the trip ;-)

I hope everyone had a great weekend... oh and Brandon and John are 7 months old today!!!

2 comments:

Harris Boys said...

happy 7 months boys :)

glad you guys had a nice time...I was wondering where you guys were?

can't wait to see some pics

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had fun! But, onto more important things...like the Breaking Dawn party Friday night (08/01). Want to go to dinner before heading to Barnes & Noble?