The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Just some pictures

Brandon loving his soccer ball John playin' around
so cute

to sweet
always movin' around these days
first time in the duo glider...without car seats FINALLY!
my new diaper bag/purse

Brandon
John
John
Brandon
loving the camera...hahaha
We are starting 2nd foods today... should be very interesting.
I am home alone for truly the first time... we will see if I survive
John is now sitting up alone... he still is very active so he falls alot but he can do it
I am putting apple juice in their sippy cups starting today... they do ok with the sippy cup but it will take some time to really use it

3 comments:

The Myers Family said...

Great pics! Goodness, the boys are growing so quickly! They are soo cute!

Hope things go well today! I'm sure you'll do just fine!

Gotta love a coach bag..NICE!

Harris Boys said...

great pics...love them in the stroller...they should love the freedom of not being in their car seats.

good luck with the food and sippy cup..it all comes in time so don't get frustrated (I did alot).

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Stressed to the max today! Hope your day is going good! Thinking about you!

Those boys are getting so big-I love their gorgeous big eyes! so cute!