The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

Weekend in pictures

Brandon swinging for his first time John trying out his sippy cup

the boys
Swinging

fun times

Brandon trying his sippy cup

Fourth of July outfits
First fireworks

sunglasses ???
John swinging for the first time

Daddy holding John and Uncle Brandon holding Brandon
lets blow up a float
John loves his float
my cake
more pictures?
still love the Astros
Daddy and his boys
a picture of me and Brandon... grandma in the background
cool shades
John

7 comments:

Harris Boys said...

I love all the pics...I love the shades...I love the pic of them together in the swing. we never tried that. hope the boys had a great first 4th of july :)

The Myers Family said...

Those are great pics! I love all of them! Glad ya'll had a great weekend! Hope they are liking the sippy cups! It took forever for my girls to really catch on to them. They loved to drink and spit!

Have a great week!

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh they are PRECIOUS little pumpkins! Looks like you had a joyous Fourth! :)

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Oh how I love those chunky baby legs!! Looks like a wonderful 1st 4th of July!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

I can't believe how big they are getting. The are just adorable courtney! They are holding those sippy cups like pros! Looks like ya'll are busy having a lot of fun!

katy said...

I love the swing pictures! What cutie pies. :) How is the sippy cup going?

Bobbi said...

How cute!