The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blogging

I will not be blogging for the next three or four days! Brian and I will be traveling to the lake for our 4 year anniversary (which is today). We are going without Brandon and John and our wonderful parents, both sides, will be taking care of our crazy little boys. Brian is also having a support outing ( a group of co-workers) come up to the lake for some "bonding" time on Saturday. This time should be fun but I have not been away from the boys longer than 24 hours... if that. This is going to be so hard for me but I know I need it as I am tired and most likely annoying my mother! So please pray for Brian and I that we can get through the next three night, four days without coming home early. Please pray that the boys do AWESOME with my mom and Debbie tonight and with Brian's parents this weekend.

Talk to you all when we get back.

Oh, the rashes the boys have is most likely eczema so we are working on fixing that up and have restarted their veggies!

3 comments:

Harris Boys said...

first off Happy Anniversary!! Hope ya'll have a great time. I know the boys will be in good hands! Relax and enjoy yourself!

Bobbi said...

Happy anniversary! Have fun, relax and enjoy yourself :D

Dana said...

Enjoy reading Twilight!