The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lunch Feeding

From this mornings feeding till noon went well. Mom cleaned my house while I played with the boys and stuff. I decided that feeding them at the same time is not my thing so I fed Brandon first.... well that didn't go was I wanted. Brandon seems to like to grunt through his noon feed, he usually has his BM around this time so he takes longer to eat! I fed him around 11:45am but by noon he was not done so I had mom feed John. So I did not feed them both which I am totally bummed because I thought I could. I did give them both their green beans and apple sauce though. At 4pm I am going to try again but putting them in their infant seats that recline a little better than their high chairs and try it that way at the same time.

We shall see!

2 comments:

Harris Boys said...

keep up the good work, I promise it will come to you and you'll be a pro soon :)

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

You're doing great Courtney. Figuring out what works best for you and trying new things....sounds like you're on top of things! Way to go!!