The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

One thing

before I go...

I'M LOSING MY MIND!

I have a wipe warmer for the boys behind and it has a pad at the bottom that keeps the wipes warm. Every once in awhile I have to put it in water to keep it working and today was the day. I put it in the guest bathroom sink (the boys bathroom) and started the water. Well a few minutes later the bathroom floor was flooded with water! Yep, I flooded the bathroom.
Also, the boys seem very disinterested in their milk. They do not want it. I don't know what is going on with either of them. It is so frustrating.

ok bye

2 comments:

Harris Boys said...

courtney, you are so funny. you seem so sporadic like me...lol. this post made me laugh...not the part about flooding the bathroom, but just that your brain seems to work like mine... :)

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Have fun on your vacation! Thanks for those recipes. They look yummy! Let me know if you get any more from others or if you have any more to include.

Oh-and sometimes Cooper doesn't want to finish his bottle either. Usually he will eat again the next feeding or the next day.

Again-Have Fun!! :)